You know the cold days when you just crave something sweet and delicious? Yeah, that's me every single day during the holiday season. I have a big enough sweet tooth as it is, and it is only amplified during the holidays. You've seen the signs, calories don't count during Christmas time!
I have this obsession with recipes that can easily be changed. If you've seen my strawberry chilled pie recipe, you know I mention that it can be made with tons of different fruits and jello combinations, and the same goes for lots of my other recipes. This little recipe is no exception. Who doesn't love one recipe with endless possibilities?
I usually try to share recipes that have at least a little health value, but these are 0% healthy and 100% delicious, sugary goodness!
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1 cup softened butter
1 package white chocolate pudding mix (3.3oz)
2 tsp vanilla extract
2.5 cups flour (less if you like your cookies more flat)
1 tsp baking powder
Peppermints & white chocolate chips to taste
1. Heat oven to 350°
2. Mix brown and white sugars, pudding mix, softened butter, eggs, and vanilla. Beat together until creamy.
3. Slowly fold in the flour and baking powder until combined.
4. Use a spoon to measure out dough. Roll into balls, and dip in peppermints or white chocolate chips.
5. Place dough balls on to silicone baking mats (or cookie sheet) about an inch apart.
6. Freeze dough balls for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from freeze and bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake!
8. Remove from baking mats and place on wire cooling rack & let cool.
I love wrapping these delicious little festive cookies up in a cute tin or festive treat box and giving these to my neighbors and friends! They travel well and taste just as good the next day (if they make it that long!)What kind of Christmas Cookie will you be leaving for Santa? Have an awesome recipe? Leave me the link in the comments!