And another weekend bite the dust! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, mine was filled with travel, blogging friends and food (duh)! I want to start every month with a little bit of accountability. For the next six months, I'm going to be posting my monthly blogging goals the first week of that month, and I'm hoping that YOU, my readers, can help keep me accountable!
1. Continue with a set posting schedule. If you hadn't realized it, I'm posting on Mondays and Thursdays, and I really think it helps keep me on a schedule. Throughout the month of March, I want to continue doing this, without missing a day!
2. I want to connect with my readers. I know not everyone who reads my page leaves a comment, but I want YOU to start! Leave me a comment, let me know what you think of the graphic, or the tone of my writing, or just say hey!
3. Building off of #2, I want to have a date with someone I've never met. Now, I totally stole this from one of the speakers at the conference I went to this weekend, but I think it's a fabulous idea. I want to take one of my readers out for coffee or drinks. I want to pick their (your) brain about what brings you to my site and of course, get to know you as a reader even more!
4. Engage in social media more than ever! So much of my traffic comes from Twitter and Instagram, I want to embrace that and build an even stronger following!
5. More FOOD posts! I struggle with this sometimes, because taking out my giant camera at restaurants is sometimes totally awkward, but I am ready to get over that fear and snap some awesome shots of some delicious food! I'd also love to have one of YOU guys join me on one of those food outing, hit yah girl up y'all!
6. Remain authentic. This is a no brainer right? Wrong. Sometimes, I get a little lost o what to write next. For March, I want every post to come from me. Where I'm going, what I'm eating, who I'm hanging out with. That's what y'all are going to see!
7. Start showing off our new house! This has really been pushed to the side because of my wreck and being sick towards the start of our move in. I want to have at least two "room tours" up by the end of March.
Overall, I think the theme for March is connecting with my readers and being more authentic! After all, my readers are what is keeping this space going.
What is one goal you have for March?