The few things I'm lovin' this week is a combination of some of my favorite Christmas and birthday presents.
1. EOS Lip Balm! Everyone and their mammas have been raving about this awesome lip balm. My BFF gave me one in my jar of goodies for my birthday, and I too, have fallen in love with it!
2. Empire! I would have never thought I would like this show. My sister got me hooked on it! The show dives in to so many real aspects of family and life, I don't know how anyone couldn't like it. Check it out Wednesday's at 8.
3. VacuVin Wine Saver! Need I say more? Thomas got this as a stocking stuffer for me, for Christmas. Needless to say, I have put it to good use since then!
4. Wusthof Knives! Mother of all knives. Thomas' mom gifted these to me on Christmas. And she did a damn good job! We didn't have a nice set of knives prior to this one.... Let me just say, it made cutting raw potatoes as easy as cutting butter!
5. Tory Burch Marion Large Quilted Tote! There are a few things I love... A good bag, and a big sale. I walked in to Tory Burch the day after Christmas, and saw this baby on a massive sale! Thomas' exact words were "I wasn't going to let you walk out of that store without buying that bag!" I'm so in love with it!