Remember when time didn't fly by? Yeah, me either. I am so excited to get 2015 off on a great start! Here are 15 things I'm really looking forward to in 2015!
14. Getting a grill! We both decided it's time for a grill. Once we get settled into our new place, that will be one of the first things we purchase! Yay for no more steaks cooked in a skillet.
13. Actually being able to stay in the gym. Before the discovery of arthritis in the majority of my lower body, I was in so much constant pain, I couldn't handle going to the gym every day. Now, thanks to some awesome medication paired with vitamins, may pain is minimal and I am kicking the gyms butt!
12. Decluttering and organizing! We don't keep an unorganized house, but we have a few of those catch all drawers and some shelves that could use a little more organization. I'm starting with our closet, so many new shelves, shoe cubbies, and of course, donating all of our old clothes. I seriously love organizing.
11. Expanding my go-to recipe list. Thomas' mom has a million recipes, a few of which I have snagged, but I look forward to finally adding in staple meals that both Thomas and I enjoy for our weekly meals.
10. Debt free in 2015.
9. Saving. 2 years ago, I would have despised this. But I have learned to be a serious saver, and I love it.
8. Thomas' 22nd birthday surprise... I know we still have 4 1/2 months, but I have some great ideas up my sleeve.
7. Giving our furniture a face lift! Thomas has okayed me to do some uplifting of our current furniture before we move in April, and I am so excited for the changes!
6. Being one step closer to graduating college. I'm more than 1/2 way done with school, this is crazy to me.
5. One new restaurant each month! Thomas and I are such foodies and Dallas has SO many amazing restaurants, why not try something new each month! A few I have my eye one are The Porch, HG Supply Co, Lucia, and the list continues!
4. Visiting more Ballparks on our Tour Of The Ballparks! We're hoping to tackle Detroit and possibly Seattle this summer!
3. Celebrating another anniversary with Thomas. This year will make three full years together, eek!
2. Las Vegas birthday trip! It's been on my moms 'to-do" list for as long as I can remember. We're taking off in less than two weeks, yay!
1. Turning 21! Is this really happening this year! Or maybe I should say this week? 7 days left, not that I'm counting or anything